Monday, December 13, 2010

Are all children's entertainers the same?

Are all children's entertainers the same? If you pick a clown or a children's entertainer should you always go for the cheapest price?  Not necessarily.

Those of us who have spent more time, effort,and money improving our magic show will more likely have higher prices then someone who is new or has not attended any or many conventions. When I first started I knew how to make only 2 balloon sculptures my first year - a dog and a sword. Now over 15 years later I have read a lot more books on balloon sculpting,, studied a lot of balloon twisting DVDs, and attended my share of balloon conventions and I can make 100's of  cool, attention grabbing  balloons. Therefore my prices are not the cheapest (but neither are they the most expensive) . My prices are somewhere in the middle.

To this day I am still learning new balloons and magic tricks. That makes things more interesting for me and for my customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment