Thursday, December 2, 2010

Children's Entertainer First Blog

This is my first blog at blogger.com. I have been in the children's entertainment business for 15 years and have had my own business for 14 years. I actually have a degree in accounting and was an accountant for many years. Guess which business I like more :0)

My company Crazy Daisy Clowns has been in business for 14 years. Over the years I have worked as a children's entertainer all over the NYC area as well as Long Island, Westchester County and have even done occasional parties in Rockland County, North Jersey, and Connecticut.

I used to provide just clowns now I have other children's entertainment like princesses, characters, balloon artist, cotton candy, popcorn and of course Santa Claus and elf

 

No comments:

Post a Comment