Monday, December 20, 2010

Clown who use rabbits in their act

For the last ten years of my clowning life I have used rabbits in my performing act. In the beginning I used them for magic tricks but the last few years all I did was let the kids pet my rabbit. My newest rabbit, a brown mini-rex named Cinnamon has never been used for a magic trick. I just let the kids pet him, and that makes the kids happy.

It's amazing how different each rabbit's personality is. Honey Bunny my previous rabbit was a little people flirt. This rabbit I have now is not as outgoing. Once in awhile though Cinnamon will surprise me by licking my hand or the kids' hand at a party. One time at a party a few months ago one of the kids asked does he lick. I started to tell the kids "no" but then Cinnamon actually started licking my hand and the kids' hands like he understood what they were talking about!

I've always gotten very attached to my rabbits.To me they are more endearing then dogs or cats.  Rabbits aree like children - you always have to talk to them sweetly and compliment them so that they will be happy and show affection.      


No comments:

Post a Comment